Friday, March 12, 2004

As promised I got some pictures!!!!

I don't have time to put many up now because Im at work (silly work, gets in the way of everything). However since this IS a knitting blog I figured the first pic I put up had better be a knitting one!

This is me (pre haircut) knitting in the Louvre next to Winged Victory. We were waiting for a friend to come from the bathroom so I just broke out the needles. Knitting in the Louvre is the ultimate in knitting dorkiness, and yet, how cool is that?

Let me just say those big needles made the security guard on duty REALLY nervous...

More to come!

posted at 9:35 AM

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs and db skyes
Links to like!

Lengli
Go Go Nunzilla!
Violet Designs
Knitting Links
Purl Jam
credits
design by maystar designs
photo by david b. sykes
powered by blogger
skin from blogskins
tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)