Monday, March 08, 2004

I have returned! All in one piece even! I bet you didn’t even know I was gone! You thought I was just slacking off again didn't you? Well I WASNT!

Ok well I kind of was, but I was slacking in a different country so it’s ok. In the days to come I will post a lot of pics of people you neither know nor care about as a means of chronicling my journey through Paris.

Even though I've been gone there is still knitting news to report! I found some really cool sort of lumpy yarn on my trip. I made a fabulous thin springy type scarf. Im going to make a bunch more and sell them to people. That’s right, FOR MONEY. They’re just THAT COOL. Pictures to come

posted at 8:35 AM

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs and db skyes
Links to like!

Lengli
Go Go Nunzilla!
Violet Designs
Knitting Links
Purl Jam
credits
design by maystar designs
photo by david b. sykes
powered by blogger
skin from blogskins
tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)