Tuesday, March 16, 2004

YAAAY!!! Could my template BE any cuter? I think not! My wonderous fabulous friend Lauren made it for me for my birthday! She is the epitome of woot!

Well, now that I've got a new template I guess Ive gotta add some new stuff!

You can never have too many pictures of you and your friends touching a dead man's bulge...




There really is a reason for this seemingly degrading activity. Read about it here. But even more important than that; see that pretty purple scarf Robins wearing? Yeah, I made that. And the pretty cabled dealie around my neck? Made that one too.

I have sold TWO of the scarves I've made from the yarn I got in Paris. Yay! I'm going to get pictures of them up as soon as possible.

posted at 7:45 AM

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs and db skyes
Links to like!

Lengli
Go Go Nunzilla!
Violet Designs
Knitting Links
Purl Jam
credits
design by maystar designs
photo by david b. sykes
powered by blogger
skin from blogskins
tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)