Thursday, March 18, 2004

Yay!!!! Quizzes! I just took the "What color sock yarn do you prefer?" quiz. I think, that in true quiz spirit, it should have been modified to be "What color sock yarn ARE YOU?" but whatever. So here we go. Apparently....
You like fruity sock yarn. You love pink and being childish is inspiring you.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla

Wow thats true! Amazing! I am all about the fruity colored sock yarn. Oh Quizilla! You know me so well it's uncanny! And "being childish is inspiring me.." A more true and deep statement has never been uttered. Engrish anyone?

posted at 7:36 AM

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs and db skyes
Links to like!

Lengli
Go Go Nunzilla!
Violet Designs
Knitting Links
Purl Jam
credits
design by maystar designs
photo by david b. sykes
powered by blogger
skin from blogskins
tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)