Wednesday, April 21, 2004

The Knittinator is back on track! I am actually KNITTING SOMETHING!!
I know you're probably thinking something along the lines of "Well, you ARE the Knittinator so why is this surprising?" Well, I have to say that I've been in a total personal, financial and (most sadly) creative slump lately. So this weekend I decided that life would look much better if I made something, anything. I chose the boatneck shell from Chicknits. Cute enough to keep my interest but simple enough not to overwhelm. The chosen yarn is Sirdar Snuggly in a FABULOUSLY bright pink (when one has been in a knitting slump one must ONLY knit in happy colors). I'm about halfway through the front and since I threw caution and gauge to the wind it looks like it will probably be too big.

Currently that doesnt bother me though. The yarn is bright and soft. Even if the shell turns out too big for myself or anyone else I know to wear it just feels good to be creating again.

posted at 7:56 AM

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs and db skyes
Links to like!

Lengli
Go Go Nunzilla!
Violet Designs
Knitting Links
Purl Jam
credits
design by maystar designs
photo by david b. sykes
powered by blogger
skin from blogskins
tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)